CYStech Electronics Corp.
Spec. No. : C053H8
Issued Date : 2019.08.29
Revised Date :
Page No. : 2/ 10
Absolute Maximum Ratings (TC=25C, unless otherwise noted)
Continuous Drain Current @TC=25C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TC=100C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TA=25C, VGS=10V
Continuous Drain Current @TA=70C, VGS=10V
Pulsed Drain Current @ VGS=10V
Avalanche Current @L=0.1mH
Single Pulse Avalanche Energy @ L=1mH, ID=12Amps, VDD=25V
Repetitive Avalanche Energy
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature
*Drain current limited by maximum junction temperature
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-case, max
Thermal Resistance, Junction-to-ambient, max (Note 2)
Note : 1.The power dissipation PD is based on TJ(MAX)=150°C, using junction-to-case thermal resistance, and is more useful
in setting the upper dissipation limit for cases where additional heatsinking is used.
2. The value of RθJA is measured with the device mounted on 1 in²FR-4 board with 2 oz. copper, in a still air
environment with TA=25°C. The value in any given application depends on the user’s specific board design. The
power dissipation PDSM is based on RθJA and the maximum allowed junction temperature of 150°C.
3. Pulse width limited by junction temperature TJ(MAX)=150°C.
4. Ratings are based on low frequency and low duty cycles to keep initial TJ=25°C. 100% tested by conditions of VDD=25V,
ID=10A, L=100μH, VGS=10V.
5. Calculated continuous drain current based on maximum allowable junction temperature.
6. The static characteristics are obtained using <300μs pulses, duty cycle 0.5% maximum.
7. The RθJA is the sum of thermal resistance from junction to case RθJC and case to ambient.
CYStek Product Specification