CYStech Electronics Corp.
Dual NPN Digital Transistors
Spec. No. : C371S6R
Issued Date : 2003.09.05
Revised Date :2014.01.08
Page No. : 1/6
• Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input
resistors (see equivalent circuit).
• The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow negative biasing of the
input. They also have the advantage of almost completely eliminating parasitic effects.
• Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making device design easy.
• Two DTC143Z chips in a SOT-363 package.
• Mounting by SOT-323 automatic mounting machines is possible.
• Mounting cost and area can be cut in half.
• Transistor elements are independent, eliminating interference.
• Complements the HBA143ZS6R.
• Pb-free lead plating and halogen-free package.
RB1=4.7kΩ , RB2=4.7 kΩ
RBE1=47kΩ , RBE2=47 kΩ
(Pb-free lead plating and halogen-free package)
3000 pcs / Tape & Reel
Environment friendly grade : S for RoHS compliant products, G for RoHS compliant and
green compound products
Packing spec, T1 : 3000 pcs / tape & reel, 7” reel
Product rank, zero for no rank products
CYStek Product Specification