5000W Transient Voltage Suppressor
Breakdown Voltage: 6.8 to 440 Volts
Peak Pulse Power: 5000 Watts
- Glass passivated chip.
- 5000W peak pulse power capability with a 10/1000µs
waveform, repetitive rate (duty cycle):0.01%
- Low leakage.
- Uni and Bidirectional unit.
- Excellent clamping capability.
- Very fast response time.
- UL recognized file # E349157 R
- Range: 5KP5.0(C)A thru. 5KP190(C)A
-Case: Molded plastic.
-Epoxy: UL 94V-0 rate flame retardant
-Lead: Solderable per MIL-STD-202,
method 208 guranteed.
-Polarity: Color band denotes cathode
end except Bipolar.
-Mounting position: Any
Dimensions in inches and (millimeter)
Maximum Ratings and Electrical Characteristics
Rating at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified.
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive loaded.
For capacitive load, derated current by 20%.
Peak power dissipation with a 10/1000μs
waveform (Note 1)
Peak pulse current with a 10/1000μs waveform
See Next Table
Power dissipation on infinite heatsink at TL=75°C
Peak forward surge current, 8.3ms single
half sine-wave unidirectional only (Note 2)
Maximum instantaneous forward voltage at
100A for uni-directional devices only (Note 3)
3.5 / 5.0
Operating junction and storage temperature
-55 to +150
(1) Non-repetitive current pulse, per fig.5 and derated above TA=25°C per fig.1
(2) Measured on 8.3 ms single half sine wave of equivalent square wave, duty cycle=4 pulses per minute maximum.
(3) VF<3.5V for devices of VBR<200V and VF<5.0V for devices of VBR>201V
Company reserves the right to improve product design , functions and reliability without notice.
Comchip Technology CO., LTD.