CYStech Electronics Corp.
PNP Digital Transistors (Built-in Resistors)
Spec. No. : C252C3
Issued Date : 2015.10.28
Revised Date :
Page No. : 1/6
• Built-in bias resistors enable the configuration of an inverter circuit without connecting external input
resistors (see equivalent circuit).
• The bias resistors consist of thin-film resistors with complete isolation to allow positive biasing of the
input. They also have the advantage of almost completely eliminating parasitic effects.
• Only the on/off conditions need to be set for operation, making device design easy.
• Complements the DTC114EC3
• Pb-free & Halogen-free package.
R1=10kΩ , R2=10 kΩ
IN(B) : Base
OUT(C) : Collector
GND(E) : Emitter
(Pb-free lead plating and halogen-free package)
3000 pcs / tape & reel
Environment friendly grade : S for RoHS compliant products, G for RoHS compliant and
green compound products
Packing spec, T1 : 3000 pcs / tape & reel, 7” reel
Product rank, zero for no rank products
CYStek Product Specification