SINGLE 2 INPUT POSITIVE OR GATE
The 74LVC1G32 is a single 2-input positive OR gate with a standard
push-pull output. The device is designed for operation with a power
supply range of 1.65V to 5.5V. The inputs are tolerant to 5.5V allowing
this device to be used in a mixed voltage environment. The device is
fully specified for partial power down applications using IOFF. The IOFF
circuitry disables the output preventing damaging current backflow
when the device is powered down.
The gate performs the positive Boolean function:
Y = A + B or Y = A • B
• Wide Supply Voltage Range from 1.65 to 5.5V
• ± 24mA Output Drive at 3.3V
• CMOS Low Power Consumption
• IOFF Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
• Inputs Accept Up to 5.5V
• ESD Protection Tested per JESD 22
Exceeds 200-V Machine Model (A115)
Exceeds 2000-V Human Body Model (A114)
Exceeds 1000-V Charged Device Model (C101)
• Latch-Up Exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, Class I
• Range of Package Options
• Direct Interface with TTL Levels
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Voltage Level Shifting
• General Purpose Logic
• Power Down Signal Isolation
• Wide Array of Products Such as.
PCs, Networking, Notebooks, Netbooks, PDAs
Tablet Computers, E-readers
Computer Peripherals, Hard Drives, CD/DVD ROM
TV, DVD, DVR, set top box
Cell Phones, Personal Navigation / GPS
MP3 players ,Cameras, Video Recorders
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
Document number: DS32200 Rev. 8 - 2
1 of 14
© Diodes Incorporated