A Product Line of
2A CMOS LDO REGULATOR
The AP2132 series are positive voltage regulator ICs fabricated by
CMOS process. The ICs consist of a voltage reference, an error
amplifier, a power transistor, a resistor network for setting output
voltage, a current limit circuit for current protection, and a chip enable
The AP2132 have features of large current, low dropout voltage, high
output voltage accuracy, and low input voltage. The AP2132 provide
a power good (PG) signal to indicate if the voltage level of VOUT
reaches 92% of its rating value. And it operates with a VIN as low as
1.4V and VPP voltage 5V with output voltage programmable as low as
The AP2132 are available in 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V fixed output
voltage versions and adjustable output voltage version. The fixed
versions integrate the adjust resistors. It is also available in an
adjustable version, which can set the output voltage with external
resistor. If the pin of adjustable output voltage is to ground, it will
switch to fixed output voltage.
The AP2132 series are available in PSOP-8 package.
• Adjustable Output: 0.6V to 3.0V
• Low Dropout Voltage: 300mV@IOUT = 2A, VOUT = 1.2V
• Over Current and Over Temperature Protection
• Enable Pin
• PSOP-8 Package with Thermal Pad
• Maximum Output Current: 2A
• High Output Voltage Accuracy: 2%
• VOUT Power Good Signal
• Excellent Line/Load Regulation
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
Document number: DS37393 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 12
© Diodes Incorporated