• Provides ESD Protection per IEC 61000-4-2 Standard:
Air ±30kV, Contact ±30kV
• 1 Channel of ESD Protection
• High Peak Pulse Current per IEC 61000-4-5 Standard
• Low Channel Input Capacitance
• Typically Used in Cellular Handsets, Portable Electronics,
Communication Systems, Computers and Peripherals
• Lead Free/RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• Halogen and Antimony Free "Green" Device (Notes 2 & 3)
LOW CAPACITANCE BIDIRECTIONAL TVS DIODE
• Case: SOD323
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe
(Lead Free Plating). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.005 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. No purposely added lead.
2. Halogen and Antimony free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
3. Diodes Inc.'s "Green" policy can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
A / = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS31275 Rev. 5 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated