1.0A SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF MAX (V)
IR MAX (mA)
Features and Benefits
Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
Patented Interlocking Clip Design for High Surge Current
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (See Note 4)
Description and Applications
This Schottky Barrier Rectifier has been designed to meet the
stringent requirements of Automotive Applications. It is ideally suited
to use as:
Polarity Protection Diode
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Connections: Cathode Band
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin annealed over Copper
leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202 Method 208
Weight: 0.01 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally
the same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
F17 = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: B = 2014)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Feb Mar Apr
Aug Sep Oct Nov
POWERDI is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated.
Document number: DS37063 Rev.1 - 2
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated