Green DFLT5V0AQ – DFLT40AQ
225W SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
225W Peak Pulse Power Dissipation (10µs x 1000µs Waveform)
Excellent Clamping Capability
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Connections: Cathode Band
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.01 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
Reel Size (inches) Tape Width (mm)
Quantity per Reel
3,000/Tape & Reel
* Add "-7" to the appropriate type number in Electrical Characteristics Table on Page 2. Example: 18V reverse standoff device = DFLT18AQ-7.
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Fxx = Product Type Marking Code
See Electrical Characteristics Table on Page 2
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: D = 2016)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
2017 2018 2019
2021 2022 2023 2024 2025
I J KLM
2027 2028 2029
PowerDI is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated.
DFLT5V0AQ – DFLT40AQ
Document number: DS39043 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated