COMPLEMENTARY PAIR ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
1.5Ω @ VGS = 4.5V
2.0Ω @ VGS = 2.5V
3.0Ω @ VGS = 1.8V
4.5Ω @ VGS = 1.5V
5Ω @ VGS = -4.5V
6Ω @ VGS = -2.5V
7Ω @ VGS = -1.8V
10Ω @ VGS = -1.5V
TA = +25°C
This MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(ON)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
• General Purpose Interfacing Switch
• Power Management Functions
• Analog Switch
Features and Benefits
• Low On-Resistance
• Very low Gate Threshold Voltage, 1.0V max
• Low Input Capacitance
• Fast Switching Speed
• Ultra-Small Surface Mount Package 1mm x 1mm
• ESD Protected Gate
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for High Reliability
• Case: SOT963
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections Indicator: See Diagram
• Terminals: Finish ⎯ Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
• Weight: 0.027 grams (approximate)
D1 G2 S2
S1 G1 D2
Ordering Information (Note 4)
10K/Tape & Reel
10K/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html. The options -7 and -7B stand for different taping orientations.
U1 U1 = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS36799 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 9
© Diodes Incorporated