60V N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
44mΩ @ VGS = 10V
60mΩ @ VGS = 4.5V
TA = 25°C
Description and Applications
This new generation MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-
state resistance (RDS(on)) and yet maintain superior switching
performance, making it ideal for high efficiency power management
• DC-DC Converters
• Power management functions
Features and Benefits
• 100% Unclamped Inductive Switch (UIS) test in production
• Low Input Capacitance
• Low On-Resistance
• Fast Switching Speed
• Lead, Halogen, and Antimony Free, RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• "Green" Device (Note 2)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: TSOT26
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: See Diagram
• Terminals: Finish – Tin Finish annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.013 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 3)
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. No purposely added lead. Halogen and Antimony free.
2. Diodes Inc.’s “Green” policy can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com.
3. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
32D = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: X = 2010)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Document number: DS35562 Rev. 10 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated