4.0mΩ @ VGS = 10V
40V +175°C N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
TC = +25°C
Low Input Capacitance
Low Input/Output Leakage
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Description and Applications
This MOSFET is designed to meet the stringent requirements of
automotive applications. It is qualified to AEC-Q101, supported by a
PPAP and is ideal for use in:
Power Management Functions
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Terminals: Matte Tin Finish Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Terminal Connections: See Diagram Below
Weight: 1.85 grams (Approximate)
Pin Out Configuration
Ordering Information (Note 5)
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Document number: DS38859 Rev. 1 - 2
4005SCT = Product Type Marking Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 16 = 2016)
WW = Week (01 to 53)
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated