70mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
85mΩ @ VGS = -2.5V
TA = +25°C
This MOSFET is designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(on)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
Power Management Functions
Portable Power Adaptors
DUAL P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
Low Gate Threshold Voltage, -0.9V Max
Fast Switching Speed
Low Input/Output Leakage
Low Profile, 0.5mm Max Height
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case: U-DFN2020-6 Type B
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Connections: See Diagram
Terminals: Finish – NiPdAu Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e4
Weight: 0.0065 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
U-DFN2020-6 Type B
3000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally the
same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_grade_definitions/
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Document Number: DS37546 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated