2 CHANNEL LOW CAPACITANCE TVS DIODE ARRAY
The DUSBULC6-CSP4 is a high-performance device suitable for
protecting two high speed I/Os. These devices are assembled in CSP
packages and have high ESD surge capability and low capacitance.
Typically used at high-speed ports such as USB 2.0, IEEE1394
(Firewire®, iLink™), Serial ATA, DVI, HDMI, PCI.
• IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air – ±15kV, Contact – ±15kV
• Low Channel Input Capacitance of 1.2pF Max
• 2 Channel of ESD Protection
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Case: W-WLB0808-4
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: See Diagram
• Weight: 0.001 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Reel Size (inches)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity per Reel
3,000/Tape & Reel
10,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
B = Product Type Marking Code
M = Month Marking Code (ex: 9 = September)
Note: “ ” Represents Internal Code
Month Code Key
Apr May Jun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9OND
Document number: DS37554 Rev. 3 – 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated