20A SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
MBRB20150CT (Per Leg)
VF (MAX) (V)
IR (MAX) (mA)
Features and Benefits
• Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
• High Surge Current Capability
• Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
Description and Applications
This Schottky Barrier Rectifier is designed to meet the general
requirements of commercial applications. It is ideally suited for use as:
• Polarity Protection Diode
• Re-Circulating Diode
• Switching Diode
• Case: TO263AB (D2PAK)
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: See Below
• Weight: TO263AB(D2PAK) – 1.6 grams (Approximate)
Package Pin Out
Ordering Information (Note 4)
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
MBRB20150CT = Product Type Marking Code
AB = Foundry and Assembly Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 14 = 2014)
WW = Week (01 - 53)
Document number: DS37112 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated