A Product Line of
FAST TRANSIENT 3.5A STEP-DOWN CONVERTER
The PAM2325 is a 3.5A step-down synchronous converter. The
1.2MHz switching frequency enables the use of small external
components. The ultra-small 2mm x 2mm footprint and high efficiency
make the PAM2325 an ideal choice for portable applications.
The PAM2325 delivers 3.5A maximum output current while
consuming only 55µA no load quiescent current. Low R integrated
MOSFETs and 100% duty cycle operation make the PAM2325 the
ideal choice for high output voltage, high current applications which
require a low dropout threshold.
The PAM2325 provides excel lent transient response and output
accuracy across the operating range.
The PAM2325 maintains high efficiency throughout the load range.
The PAM2325 automatically optimizes efficiency during light load
mode (PSM) and maintains constant frequency and low output ripple
during PWM mode.
Over-temperature and short circuit protection safeguard the PAM2325
and system components from damage.
The PAM2325 is available in an ultra-small QFN2x2-12 package. The
product is rated over a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
• Cellular Phone
• Digital Cameras
• Hard Disk Drives
• MP3 Players
• PDAs and Handheld Computers
• Portable Media Players
• USB Devices
• Wireless Network Cards
• 3.5A Maximum Output Current
• Tiny 1.0µH Chip Inductor
• Excellent Transient Response
• Input Voltage: 2.5V to 5.5V
• Adjustable Output Voltage: 1.0V to 4.0V
• High Efficiency with 1.2MHz Switching Frequency
• 55µA No Load Quiescent Current
• 100% Duty Cycle Low-Dropout Operation
• Internal Soft Start
• Power Good Indicator
• Over-Temperature and Current Limit Protection
• Hiccup mode for output short protection
• 1µA Shutdown Current
• -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
• Available in QFN2x2-12 Package
• RoHS/REACH Compliant
Document number: DSxxxxx Rev. 2 - 0
1 of 12
© Diodes Incorporated