1.0A SURFACE MOUNT FAST RECOVERY RECTIFIER
Product Summary (@TA = +25°C)
VF Max (V)
IR Max (μA)
Description and Applications
The RS1MDFQ is a rectifier packaged in the low profile D-FLAT
package. Providing fast recovery time for high efficiency, this device
is ideal for use in general applications such as:
Features and Benefits
Glass Passivated Die Construction
Fast Recovery Time for High Efficiency
Surge Overload Rating to 30A Peak
High Current Capability
Low Profile Design, Package Height Less than 1.1mm
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, ―Green‖ Molding Compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity: Cathode Band
Weight: 0.035 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
10,000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green‖ products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
R1M = Product Type Marking Code
= Manufacturers’ Code Marking
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y = Last Digit of Year (ex: 6 for 2016)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
AB = Foundry and Assembly Code
Document number: DS38756 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated