SUPER BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF max (V)
IR max (μA)
The SBR1045CTLQ is dual center tap rectifier in DPAK package.
Offering excellent high temperature stability and low forward voltage
drop for cool operation.
• DC – DC Converters
• DC/AC Inverters
• AC/DC Power Supplies
• Low forward voltage drop (VF); better efficiency and cooler
• Reduced high temperature reverse leakage; Increased
reliability against thermal runaway failure in high temperature
• Excellent High Temperature Stability
• Patented Super Barrier Rectifier Technology
• Soft, Fast Switching Capability
• +150ºC Operating Junction Temperature
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Case: TO252 (DPAK)
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: See Below
• Weight: 0.33 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
SBR1045CT = Product Type Marking Code
AB = Foundry and Assembly Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last two digits of year, ex: 07 = 2007
WW = Week (01 - 53)
SBR is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated.
Document number: DS36094 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated