Green SUPER BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF MAX (V)
IR MAX (mA)
Description and Applications
This Super Barrier Rectifier (SBR) diode has been designed to meet
the stringent requirements of Automotive Applications. It is ideally
suited to use as :
• Polarity Protection Diode
• Re-circulating Diode
• Switching Diode
Features and Benefits
• 100% Avalanche Tested
• Patented SBR technology provides a superior avalanche
capability than schottky diodes ensuring more rugged and
reliable end applications
• Reduced ultra-low forward voltage drop (VF); better efficiency
and cooler operation
• Reduced high temperature reverse leakage; increased
reliability against thermal runaway failure at high temperature
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• PPAP Capable (Note 4)
• Case: TO252 (DPAK)
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
• Polarity: See Below
• Weight: 0.34 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally
the same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html
SBR15U100CT = Product Type Marking Code
AB = Foundry and Assembly Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last two digits of year (ex: 14 = 2014)
WW = Week (01 - 53)
SBR is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated.
Document number: DS36130 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated