SUPER BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF max(V)@+25°C IR max (mA)@+25°C
Description and Applications
This Super Barrier Rectifier (SBR) diode has been designed to meet the
stringent requirements of Automotive Applications. It is ideally suited to
Polarity Protection Diode
Features and Benefits
100% Avalanche Tested.
Patented SBR technology provides a superior avalanche
capability than schottky diodes ensuring more rugged and reliable
Reduced Ultra-low forward voltage drop (VF); better efficiency and
Reduced high temperature reverse leakage; Increased reliability
against thermal runaway failure in high temperature operation
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AECQ101
• Case: POWERDI®5
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.093 grams (approximate)
Note: Pins Left & Right must
be electrically connected
at the printed circuit board.
Ordering Information (Note 4)
5000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html
= Manufacturers’ Code Marking
K = Factory Designator
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 13 for 2013)
WW = Week code (01 - 53)
SBR and POWERDI are registered trademarks of Diodes Incorporated.
1 of 4
Document number: DS36325 Rev.1 - 2
© Diodes Incorporated