Green SUPER BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF max (V)
IR max (µA)
Description and Applications
This Super Barrier Rectifier (SBR) diode has been designed to meet
the stringent requirements of Automotive Applications. It is ideally
suited for use as a :
Polarity Protection Diode
Note: Pins Left & Right must
be electrically connected
at the printed circuit board.
Features and Benefits
100% Avalanche Tested.
Patented SBR technology provides a superior avalanche
capability than Schottky diodes ensuring more rugged and
reliable end applications.
Reduced ultra-low forward voltage drop (VF); better efficiency
and cooler operation.
Reduced high temperature reverse leakage; increased reliability
against thermal runaway failure at high temperature.
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity: See Below
Weight: 0.099 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
SBR8U60P5Q-13D (Note 5)
5000/Tape & Reel
5000/Tape & Reel
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
5. “D” suffix designate for the 12mm Tape and Reel option.
S8U60 = Product Type Marking Code
= Manufacturers’ Code Marking
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Last Two Digits of Year (ex: 13 for 2013)
WW = Week Code (01 - 53)
K = Factory Designator
SBR and POWERDI are registered trademarks of Diodes Incorporated.
1 of 5
Document number: DS36125 Rev. 2 - 2
© Diodes Incorporated