Product Summary (@TA = +25°C)
Reverse Polarity Protection
SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER DIODE
Features and Benefits
Low Forward Voltage Drop
Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
Ideal for low logic level Applications
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound, UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Connections: Cathode Band
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Alloy 42 Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
Weight: 0.002 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
LK = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS38986 Rev. 5 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated