Green SMCJ5.0(C)A - SMCJ170(C)A
1500W SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR
1500W Peak Pulse Power Dissipation
5.0V - 170V Standoff Voltages
Glass Passivated Die Construction
Unidirectional and Bidirectional Versions Available
Excellent Clamping Capability
Fast Response Time
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Notes 3 & 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability Classification
Terminals: Lead-Free Plating (Matte Tin Finish). Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity Indicator: Cathode Band (Note: Bidirectional devices
have no polarity indicator.)
Weight: 0.21 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3000/Tape & Reel
*x = Device Voltage, e.g., SMCJ170A-13-F.
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Product manufactured with Date Code 0924 (week 24, 2009) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http”//www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
xxx = Product Type Marking Code (See Page 2)
= Manufacturers’ Code Marking
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y = Last Digit of Year (ex: 4 for 2014)
WW = Week Code (01 to 53)
SMCJ5.0(C)A - SMCJ170(C)A
Document number: DS19003 Rev. 19 - 2
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated