40V SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER DIODE
• VR = 40V
• IFAV = 510mA
• VF = 405mV typ @ 100mA
• IR = 7μA typ @ 30V
Packaged in the SOD523 package this addition to the Zetex Schottky
diode range offers an ideal low VF/IR performance combined with a
low package height of 0.9mm making the device suitable for various
converter, charger, and LED driver circuits.
• DC – DC Converters
• Mobile Telecomms
• Charger Circuits
• LED Driver Circuits
• MOSFET Voltage Protection Circuits
• High Frequency Rectification
• 350mA continuous current rating
• Low profile SOD523 package (0.9mm)
• 100% matte tin plated external leads
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
• Case: SOD523
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound. UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Leads: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe (Lead
Free Plating). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Polarity: Cathode Band
• Weight: 0.004 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
3000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
35 35 = Product Type Marking Code
Document number: DS33214 Rev. 3 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated