A Product Line of
1A LOW DROPOUT POSITIVE REGULATOR
1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V AND ADJUSTABLE OUTPUTS
ZLDO1117 is a low dropout positive adjustable or fixed-mode
regulator with 1A output current capability.
The ZLDO1117 has a 2% tolerance across the industrial temperature
range and is guaranteed to have lower than 1.2V dropout at full load
current making it ideal to provide well-regulated outputs of 1.2V to
5.0V with input supply voltages up to 18V.
The ZLDO1117 is ideally suited to provide well-regulated supplies for
low voltage IC applications such as high-speed bus termination and
low current 3.3V logic supply across the whole industrial temperature
• 1.2V Maximum Dropout at Full Load Current
• 2% Tolerance Over Temperature, Line and Load Variations
• Fast Transient Response
• Output Current Limiting
• Built-in Thermal Shutdown
• Good Noise Rejection
• Suitable for use with MLCC Capacitors
• Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 2 (see ‘Ordering Information’)
• PPAP capable (Note 4)
• -40 to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
• Available in TO252 and SOT223 with “Green” Molding Compound
(No Br, Sb)
Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Tab is Vout
1. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant. All applicable RoHS exemptions applied.
2. See http://www.diodes.com for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and Lead-free.
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl)
and <1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q100 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q100 and standard products are electrically and thermally
the same, except where specified.
Typical Applications Circuit
1A I/O – 1.8V Core Regulator
Document number: DS32018 Rev. 6 - 2
1 of 14
© Diodes Incorporated