8.5Ω @ VGS = 10V
TA = +25°C
Description and Applications
This 250V enhancement mode N-channel MOSFET provides users
with a competitive specification. It offers efficient power handling
capability, high impedance and is free from thermal runaway and
thermally induced secondary breakdowns. Applications benefiting
from this device include a variety of Telecom and general high-
SOT89 and SOT223 versions are also available.
• Earth Recall and Dialing Switches
• Electronic Hook Switches
• High Voltage Power MOSFET Drivers
• Telecom Call Routers
• Solid State Relays
250V N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
Features and Benefits
• High voltage
• Low on-resistance
• Fast switching speed
• Low threshold
• Low gate drive
• Complementary P-channel Type ZVP4525E6
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Case: SOT26
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.015 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Reel Size (inch)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity Per Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen and Antimony free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl)
and <1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com.
N52 = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y or Y = Year (ex: C = 2015)
M or M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Datasheet Number: DS33381 Rev. 2 – 2
1 of 7
Jul Aug Sep Oct
© Diodes Incorporated