ZXGD3002E6 is a high-speed, non-inverting single gate driver
designed for switching MOSFETs or IGBTS. It can transfer up to 5A
peak source/source current into the gate for effective charging and
discharging of the capacitive gate load.
This gate driver ensures rapid switching of the MOSFET to minimize
power losses and distortion in high current switching applications. It
can typically drive 2A into the low gate impedance with just 10mA
input from a controller. The turn-on and turn-off switching behaviour of
the MOSFET can be individually tailored to suit an application. By
defining the switching characteristics appropriately, EMI and cross
conduction can be reduced.
Gate Driving Power MOSFETs in:
• AC-DC Power Supplies (SMPS)
• DC-DC Converters
• DC-AC Inverters (i.e. Solar)
• 1-, 2-, and 3-Phase Motor Control Circuits
• Amplifier Output Stages
20V 9A GATE DRIVER IN SOT26
• High-Gain Buffer with Typically 2A Output from 10mA Input
• 9A Peak Output Current
• Emitter-Follower that is Rugged to Latch-Up/Shoot-Though
• Fast Switching Emitter-Follower Configuration:
• 2ns Propagation Delay Time
• 9ns Rise/Fall Time, 1000pF Load
• Optimized Pinout to Simplify PCB Layout and Reduce Parasitic
• Near-Zero Quiescent Supply Current
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• For automotive applications requiring specific change
control (i.e.: parts qualified to AEC-Q100/101/200, PPAP
capable, and manufactured in IATF 16949 certified
facilities), please refer to the related automotive grade (Q-
suffix) part. A listing can be found at
• This part is qualified to JEDEC standards (as references in
AEC-Q) for High Reliability.
• Case: SOT26 (SC74R)
• Case Material: Molded Plastic. “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Plated Leads.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Weight: 0.018 grams (Approximate)
VCC Supply Voltage High
IN1 & IN2
VEE Supply Voltage Low
SOURCE Source Current Output**
Sink Current Output**
* Typically connect IN1 & IN2 together
** Typically connect SOURCE & SINK together
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Reel Size (inches)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity per Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS), 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) & 2015/863/EU (RoHS 3) compliant.
2. See https://www.diodes.com/quality/lead-free/ for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green" and
3. Halogen and Antimony free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl)
and <1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Document Number DS33457 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 8
© Diodes Incorporated