SINGLE PHASE HALL EFFECT LATCH SMART FAN
• Support single-phase full wave min fan driver
• Built-in Hall sensor input amplifier
• Low voltage startup ( Vdd=2.5V )
• Lock detection and automatic self-restart
• Without external timing capacitor, Reduces the
numbers of external component required
• Low profile package : SIP-4L
• SIP-4L: Available in “Green” Molding Compound
(No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish / RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
AH5771 is the integrated Hall sensor with output drivers designed
for electrical commutation of brush-less DC motor application.
The device is as follows: one-chip Hall voltage generator for
magnetic sensing; the error amplifier that amplifies the Hall
voltage; a comparator is to provide switching hysteresis for noise
rejection; the full bridge driver for sinking and driving current load.
Internal band gap regulator is used to provide temperature
compensated bias for internal circuits and allows a wide
operating supply voltage range. The device includes features
such as Rotor Lock Protection with rotor lock detection and
automatic self-restart to avoid damage to the coil when the rotor
is blocked. AH5771 is rated for operation over-temperature range
from -40℃ to 100℃ and voltage range from 2.5V to 15V. The
device is available in low profile package SIP-4L.
Typical Application Circuit
Note: D2 (Zenor Diode) and Capacitor C are for power stabilization, D2 is recommended to be 18Vz (option),
C is recommended to 0.1uF ~1uF (E-Cap). D1 (reverse Diode) is for reverse voltage protection.
AH5771 Rev. 3
1 of 6
© Diodes Incorporated