NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW DESIGNS
3.3V LOW CAPACITANCE BIDIRECTIONAL TVS
• 330 Watts Peak Pulse Power (tp = 8x20μs)
• Transient Protection for data, signal, and VCC bus to
IEC61000-4-2 level 4 (ESD)
• Low Capacitance, typ. <3 pF
• Bidirectional Configuration
• Surface Mount Package Ideally Suited for Automated Insertion
• Lead Free By Design/RoHS Compliant (Note 3)
• "Green" Device (Note 4)
• Case: SOT-26
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound,
Note 4. UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminal Connections: See Diagram
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin annealed over Copper leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Marking Information: See Page 2
• Ordering Information: See Page 2
• Weight: 0.017 grams (approximate)
Device Schematic and
Pin Out Configuration
Maximum Ratings, Total Device @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Peak Pulse Power (Note 2)
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient (Note 5)
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
-55 to +150
Electrical Characteristics @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
VBR @ IT
@ Ip = 1A
VC @ IPP
1. VR = 0V, f = 1MHz as measured between pins 1 and 3.
2 . tp = 8x20μs. See figure 2.
3. No purposefully added lead.
4. Diodes Inc.'s "Green" policy can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/lead_free/index.php.
5. Device mounted on FR-4 PCB with pad layout as shown on Diodes Inc. suggested pad layout document AP02001, which can be found on our website
6. From pin 3 to pin 1, and/or from pin 1 to pin 3.
7. Short duration pulse test used to minimize self-heating effect.
Document number: DS30662 Rev. 9 - 3
1 of 4
© Diodes Incorporated