General Purpose Ultraminiature (Low-level Load 24 V Max.)
www.DataSheet4U.com The ORD211 is a small single-contact reed switch designed for general control of low-level loads
less than 24 V. The contacts are sealed within the glass tube with inert gas to maintain contact
(1) Reed contacts are hermetically sealed within a glass tube with inert gas and do not receive any
influence from the external atmospheric environment.
(2) Quick response
(3) The structure comprises an operating system and electrical circuits coaxially. Reed switches
are suited to applications in radio frequency.
(4) Reed switches are compact and light weight.
(5) Superior corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the contacts assures stable switching
operation and long life.
(6) With a permanent magnet installed, reed switches economically and easily become proximity
External Dimensions (Unit:mm)
APPLICATIONS OF REED SWITCHES
1. Automotive electronic devices
2. Control equipment
3. Communication equipment
4. Measurement equipment
5. Household appliances