Greeting & Setup
Thank you for purchasing the WMS-42PLUS3 unit. We wish that this unit will be durable and reliable in
providing your needs. Please follow the instructions below to ensure the unit continues to have high
performance. Please read the user’s manual carefully before performing the installation.
Please use the power cord designated for the product. When an extension cord is required, use one
with the correct power rating. The cord must be grounded and the grounding feature must not be
defeated. The product should be installed on a flat surface to avoid tipping. Space should be
maintained between the back of the product and the wall for proper ventilation.
After opening the carton, there will be a unit with an accessory box and 2 stands (options). Examine
the contents to see if there are damages to the unit and if all accessories are present.
Please read this manual carefully and remember to keep this manual for future reference.
Safety Instructions & Cleaning
The unit has undergone various tests in order to comply with safety standards. Inappropriate use may
be dangerous. Please remember to follow the instructions below to insure your safety during the
installation and operating process.
Transporting & Placement of unit
1. When moving the unit on a cart; be very cautious. Quick stops, excessive forces and uneven
surfaces may cause the cart to overturn thus risking the unit to fall to the ground.
2. If the Monitor display unit does fall to the ground, immediately turn the power off and disconnect
cords. Then contact a service technician for repairs. Continual use of the unit may result cause a fire
or electric shock. Also, do not repair the unit on your own.
3. Having two or more people transporting the display unit is recommended. In addition, when
installing the open frame by suspending it also requires two or more people.
4. Before suspending the unit, make sure the material used for suspension is sturdy and stable. If not
properly suspended, the display unit may fall and cause serious injury to people standing nearby as
well as to the unit itself.
5. If you wish to mount the display unit, remember to use only the mounting hardware recommended
by the manufacturer.
Electrical and Power Source Related
1. This Monitor display unit must operate on a power source as shown on the specification label. If you
are not sure what type of power supply used in the area, consult your dealer or local power supplier.
2. The power cords must not be damaged. Applied pressure, added heat, and tugging may damage the
3. The power cord must be routed properly when setup takes place. We advise that this aspect
measure is to prevent people from stepping on the cords or while the unit is suspended to prevent
flying objects from getting tangled with the unit.
4. Do not overload the AC outlets or extension cords. Electrical shocks or fires may occur from
5. Do not touch the power source during a thunderstorm.
6. If your hands are wet, do not touch the plug.
7. Use your thumb and index finger, grip firmly on the power cord to disconnect from the electrical
socket. By pulling the power cord, may result in damaging it.
8. If the unit is not going to be in use for an extended period of time, remember to disconnect the unit.
9. Connect the unit to a power source with the same numerical value as spec. label shown. Please use
only the power cord provided by the dealer to ensure safety and EMC compliance.
Various Factors of Environment
1. Do not insert objects into the openings.
2. Do not have liquids seep into the internal areas of the Monitor display unit.
3. Having liquids seep in or inserting objects into the unit may result in electric shocks from taking
and/or short circuiting the internal parts.