1. Yamaha reserves the right to make changes to its Products and to this document with-
out notice. The information contained in this document has been carefully checked and
is believed to be reliable. However, Yamaha assumes no responsibilities for inaccura-
cies and makes no commitment to update or to keep current the information contained
in this document.
2. These Yamaha Products are designed only for commercial and normal industrial ap-
plications, and are not suitable for other uses, such as medical life support equipment,
nuclear facilities, critical care equipment or any other application the failure of which
could lead to death, personal injury or environmental or property damage. Use of the
Products in any such application is at the customer's sole risk and expense.
3. Yamaha assumes no liability for incidental, consequential or special damages or injury
that may result from misapplication or improper use or operation of the Products.
4. Yamaha makes no warranty or representation that the Products are subject to in-
tellectual property license from Yamaha or any third party, and Yamaha makes no
warranty or representation of non-infringement with respect to the Products. Yamaha
specically excludes any liability to the Customer or any third party arising from or
related to the Products' infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights,
including the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party.
5. Examples of use described herein are merely to indicate the characteristics and per-
formance of Yamaha products. Yamaha assumes no responsibility for any intellectual
property claims or other problems that may result from applications based on the ex-
amples described herein. Yamaha makes no warranty with respect to the products,
express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability,
tness for a particular use and title.