Embedded Power for
See Note 5
Recommended System Capacitance
See Note 6
See Note 7
-40 °C to +85 °C
-40 °C to +125 °C
2 of 4
Part Number System with Options
LDO = LDO Series
06 = 6 Amp
C = Cost
00 = 3-13.8 V
Number of Pins
Type of Output
Type of Output
5W = 5 Pins and
05 = 0.59-5.1 V
Mounting Option Custom Option
V = Vertical
H = Horizontal
S = Horizontal SMT
VS = Vertical SMT
J = Pb free (RoHS
Output Voltage Adjustment of the LDO06C Series
The ultra-wide output voltage trim range offers major advantages to users who select the
LDO06C series. It is no longer necessary to purchase a variety of modules in order to cover
different output voltages. The output voltage can be trimmed in a range of 0.59-5.1 Vdc.
When the LDO06C converter leaves the factory, the output has been adjusted to the default
voltage of 0.59 V.
1. Measured as per recommended system capacitance. See Technical Reference Note.
2. di/dt = 10 A/μs, Vin = Nom, Tc = 25 °C, load change = 0.50 lo to full lo and full lo to 0.50.
3. External input fusing is recommended.
4. Additional part numbers may be available with different output voltages.
5. Airflow dependent, 100 LFM minimum required.
6. No capacitors needed for ripple current stability.
7. No capacitors needed for stability.
8. TSE RoHS 5/6 (non Pb-free) compliant versions may be available on special request,
please consult your local sales representative for details.
9. NOTICE: Some models do not support all options. Please contact your local Emerson
Network Power representative or use the on-line model number search tool at http://
www.powerconversion.com/powergroup/products.htm to find a suitable alternative.