• High Output Power: P1dB = 30.0dBm(Typ.)
• High Gain: G1dB = 8.0dB(Typ.)
• High PAE: ηadd = 36%(Typ.)
• Proven Reliability
• Hermetic Metal/Ceramic Package
C-Band Power GaAs FET
The FLC107WG is a power GaAs FET that is designed for general
purpose applications in the C-Band frequency range as it provides
superior power, gain, and efficiency.
Eudyna stringent Quality Assurance Program assures the highest
reliability and consistent performance.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATING (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation
PT Tc = 25°C
Eudyna recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain-source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed +10 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 8.8 and -0.5 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 500Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Saturated Drain Current
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
VDS = 5V, IDS = 250mA
Vp VDS = 5V, IDS = 20mA -1.0
Gate Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO IGS = -20µA
Output Power at 1dB G.C.P.
Power Gain at 1dB G.C.P.
VDS = 10V,
IDS = 0.6 IDSS (Typ.),
f = 8 GHz
28.5 30.0 -
7.0 8.0 -
- 36 -
CASE STYLE: WG
Rth Channel to Case
- 16 20
G.C.P.: Gain Compression Point