• High Output Power: P1dB = 40.0dBm (Typ.)
• High Gain: G1dB = 10.0dB (Typ.)
• High PAE: ηadd = 40% (Typ.)
• Proven Reliability
• Hermetically Sealed Package
L-Band Medium & High Power GaAs FET
The FLL120MK is a Power GaAs FET that is specifically designed to
provide high power at L-Band frequencies with gain, linearity and
efficiency superior to that of silicon devices. The performance in
multitone environments for Class AB operation make them ideally
suited for base station applications.
Eudyna stringent Quality Assurance Program assures the highest
reliability and consistent performance.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATING (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation
PT Tc = 25°C
Eudyna recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain-source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed 10 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 26.8 and -5.8 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 50Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Saturated Drain Current
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
VDS = 5V, IDS = 2400mA
Gate Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO
VDS = 5V, IDS =240mA
IGS = -240µA
Output Power at 1dB G.C.P.
Power Gain at 1dB G.C.P.
VDS = 10V
IDS = 0.55 IDSS (Typ.),
f = 2.3GHz
- 40 -
CASE STYLE: MK
Rth Channel to Case
- 3.3 4.0
G.C.P.: Gain Compression Point