• High Output Power: P1dB=35.5dBm (Typ.)
• High Gain: G1dB=12.5dB (Typ.)
• High PAE: ηadd=46% (Typ.)
• Hermetic Metal/Ceramic (SMT) Package
• Tape and Reel Available
L-Band Medium & High Power GaAs FET
The FLU35XM is a GaAs FET designed for base station applications in the
PCN/PCS frequency range. This is a new product series that uses a surface
mount package that has been optimized for high volume cost driven applications.
Eudyna’s stringent Quality Assurance Program assures the highest
reliability and consistent performance.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation PT Tc = 25°C
Eudyna recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain - source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed 10 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 19.4 and -2.0 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 100Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Min. Typ. Max.
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
- 1200 1800
VDS = 5V, IDS = 800mA - 600 -
Vp VDS = 5V, IDS = 60mA -1.0 -2.0 -3.5
Gate-Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO IGS = -60µA
Output Power at 1 dB G.C.P.
Power Gain at 1 dB G.C.P.
Power Added Efficiency
VDS = 10V
f = 2.0 GHz
IDS = 0.6IDSS
Rth Channel to Case
Case Style: XM
Note: The RF parameters are measured on a lot basis by sample testing
at an AQL = 0.1%, Level-II inspection. Any lot failure shall be 100% retested.
- 7.5 10
G.C.P.: Gain Compression Point