PNP Current Driver Transistor
• This device is designed for power amplifier, regulator and switching
circuits where speed is important.
• Sourced from Process 5P.
• NZT751 for characteristics.
1. Base 2. Collector 3. Emitter
Absolute Maximum Ratings* TA = 25°C unless otherwise noted
Collector Current - Continuous
Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range
-55 to +150
*These ratings are limiting values above which the serviceability of any semiconductor device may be impaired.
1) These ratings are based on a maximum junction temperature of 150 degrees C.
2) These are steady state limits. The factory should be consulted on applications involving pulsed or low duty cycle
Thermal Characteristics TA=25°C unless otherwise noted
Total Device Dissipation
Derate above 25°C
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Case
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient
© 2009 Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
D45C11 Rev. B2