C-Band Power GaAs FET
• High Output Power: P1dB = 31.8dBm(Typ.)
• High Gain: G1dB = 7.5dB(Typ.)
• High PAE: ηadd = 35%(Typ.)
• Proven Reliability
• Hermetic Metal/Ceramic Package
The FLC167WF is a power GaAs FET that is designed for general
purpose applications in the C-Band frequency range as it provides
superior power, gain, and efficiency.
Fujitsu’s stringent Quality Assurance Program assures the highest
reliability and consistent performance.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATING (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Total Power Dissipation
PT Tc = 25°C
Fujitsu recommends the following conditions for the reliable operation of GaAs FETs:
1. The drain-source operating voltage (VDS) should not exceed 10 volts.
2. The forward and reverse gate currents should not exceed 9.6 and -1.0 mA respectively with
gate resistance of 200Ω.
3. The operating channel temperature (Tch) should not exceed 145°C.
-65 to +175
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Ambient Temperature Ta=25°C)
Saturated Drain Current
VDS = 5V, VGS = 0V
VDS = 5V, IDS = 400mA
Gate Source Breakdown Voltage VGSO
VDS = 5V, IDS = 30mA
IGS = -30µA
Output Power at 1dB G.C.P.
Power Gain at 1dB G.C.P.
VDS = 10V,
IDS = 0.6 IDSS (Typ.),
f = 6 GHz
30.5 31.8 -
6.5 7.5 -
- 35 -
CASE STYLE: WF
Rth Channel to Case
- 15 20
G.C.P.: Gain Compression Point