Dual Operational Amplifiers
• Continuous-Short-Circuit Protection
• Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
• No Frequency Compensation Required
• Low Power Consumption
• No Latch-Up
• Gain and Phase Match Between Amplifiers
SOP-8 / DIP-8 Pin Configuration
The LM4558 device a monolithic integrated circuit designed for dual operational amplifier. The high common-
mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make these amplifiers ideal for voltage-follower
applications. The devices are short-circuit protected and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability
without external components.
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATING (1)
Supply Voltage (2)
Differential Input Voltage (3)
Input Voltage (2) (4)
Store temperature range
-65 ~ 150
(1) Stress beyond those listed under absolute Maximum ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. those indicated under
recommended operating conditions is not implied. These are stress ratings only, and functional operating of the device at these or
any other conditions beyond Exposure to absolute maximum rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) All voltage values, unless otherwise noted, are with respect to the midpoint between Vcc+ and Vcc-
(3) Differential voltages are at IN+ with respect to IN-.
(4) The magnitude of the input voltage must never exceed the magnitude of the supply voltage or 15V, whichever is less.
Apr. 2016 – R2.0