1.0SMBJ5.0CA Thru 1.0SMBJ75CA
1000W Transient Voltage Suppressors
TVS Diodes - 1000W > 1.0SMBJ Series
The 1.0SMBJ series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients
induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space
• Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique
• Plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-O
• Typical IR less than 1uA above 10V
• Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to VBR min
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
Package: DO-214AA / SMB
• I/O interface • AC/DC power supply
• Low frequency signal transmission line (RS232, RS485, etc.)
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA=25℃ by 10x1000μs waveform
(Fig.1)(Note 1), (Note 2)
Power Dissipation on infinite heat sink at TA=50℃
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine Wave (Note 3)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
-55 to 150
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA=25℃ per Fig.2.
2. 2. Mounted on 5.0mm×5.0mm (0.03mm thick) copper pads to each terminal.
3. 3. 8.3ms single half sine-wave, or equivalent square wave, duty cycle=4 pulses per minutes maximum.
Specifications are subject to change without notice