P4SMFT3.3CA Thru P4SMFT58CA
400W Transient Voltage Suppressors
TVS Diodes - 400W > P4SMFT Series
The P4SMFT series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients
induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space
• Reliable low cost construction utilizing molded plastic technique
• Plastic material has UL flammability classification 94V-O
• Typical IR less than 1uA above 10V
• Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to VBR min
• Glass passivated junction
• Low inductance
• I/O interface • AC/DC power supply
• Low frequency signal transmission line (RS232, RS485, etc.)
Package: SMF / SOD-123FL
Peak Pulse Power Dissipation at TA=25℃ by 10x1000μs waveform
(Fig.1)(Note 1), (Note 2)
Peak Forward Surge Current, 8.3ms Single Half Sine Wave (Note 3)
Operating Junction and Storage Temperature Range
-55 to 150
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Lead
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient
1. Non-repetitive current pulse, per Fig.3 and derated above TA=25℃ per Fig. 2.
2. Mounted on 5.0x5.0mm copper pad to each terminal.
3. Measured on 8.3ms single half sine wave or equivalent square wave for unidirectional device only.
Specifications are subject to change without notice