Several features are incorporated into the
HX1750 to simplify the system interface,
minimize external components, reduce external
www.datasheemt4ue.mcoomry speed requirements, and ease
• A separate address and data bus eliminates the
need for external PIC chip, address
demultiplexers and latches.
• Fast address and data buffers provide signals
early in the cycle allowing use of slower, low
• Enhanced Maintenance Console.
• Standard memory addressing to 64K –
expanded to 1Meg with MMU.
• Access Lock and Key implemented.
• Simple DMA control implemented
• Coprocessor supported in separate address
• Variable System clock – internal programmable
divider (tie Scale pin high or low) cuts the
internal bus cycle time in half.
• Data, Instruction, and I/O access time
• Full synchronous or asynchronous operation –
programmable wait states for instructions,
data, and I/O. Asynchronous operation is
slaved to an external RDY signal.
• Enhanced set of Built-In-Functions.
• Enhanced Configuration Register.
• Enhanced Maintenance Console – with single
The processor executes all mandatory MIL-
STD-1750A instructions including floating
point. Interrupts, fault handling, memory
expansion, and I/O and the optional
instructions related to these operations are
also supported in accordance with MIL-STD-
1750A. All instructions are re-startable after
access faults for true demand paging
ORDERING INFORMATION (1)
H X 1750
X= 5V SOI
SOURCE LX= 3.3V SOI
S=Class S (like)
PACKAGE DESIGNATION B=Class B (like)
X= 121-Lead PGA E= Engineering Device (2)
R=1x10 5 rad (Si)
N=No Radiation Guaranteed
(1) Orders my be faxed to 763-954-2051.
(2) Engineering Device description: Parameters are tested from -55°C to 125°C, 24 hr burn-
in, No radiation guaranteed. Please contact sales representative with other
To learn more about Honeywell Solid State Electronics Center, visit our web site at
http://www.ssec.honeywell.com or call us at 1-800-323-8295
Honeywell reserves the right to make changes to any products or technology herein to improve reliability, function or design.
Honeywell does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit described herein: neither does it
convey any license under its patent rights nor the rights of others. Rev. A 7/03