The set of subwoofer includes:
· The owner s manual contains important operating and maintenance instructions for your safety. It is necessary to refer the manual.
· Do not install the subwoofer where it may be subjected to excessive heat moisture, dust or where it will be kicked repeatedly, brushed or bumped.
· Make absolutely sure that the terminals for the subwoofer are connected to the proper outputs from the music source.
· Never run the wiring on the outside of the vehicle or under it where it can be damaged by road hazards or the moving parts of the vehicle. Use existing
wire channels, sills, panels and molding strips inside the vehicle to hide the wiring for safety and a neat appliance.
· Do not continuously use the subwoofer system beyond the nominal power handling capacity.
· Keep recorded tapes, watches, and personal credit cards using magnetic coding away from the subwoofer to protect them from damage caused by the
magnets in the subwoofer.
· If you cannot find the appropriate mounting location, consult your car dealer or your nearest dealer before mounting.
CAUTION: Take extreme caution when working near the gas tank, gas lines, brake or hydraulic lines and electrical wiring.