3-Channel High-Performance TCXO/LVCMOS
Clock Buffer Family
The 5PB12xx is a high-performance TCXO/LVCMOS clock
fanout buffer family with individual OE pin for each output.
The CLKIN pin can accept either a square wave (LVCMOS)
or clipped sine wave (such as TCXO clipped sine wave
output) as input.
There are 3 different fan-out versions available: 1:3, 1:4 and
The 5PB12xx has industry-leading low jitter and extremely
low current consumption, making it ideal for smart mobile
• Smart Mobile Handsets
• RF and baseband peripheral clock distribution
• Extremely low operating and standby current consumption
• Low RMS additive phase jitter
• Family supports 1.8V to 3.3V power supply voltage:
• For 1.8V supply: 5PB1203, 5PB1204, 5PB1206
• For 2.5V / 3.3V supply: 5PB1213, 5PB1214, 5PB1216
• Three, four, and six outputs with individual Output Enable
• One input
• OE_OSC control pin to enable/disable reference TCXO/XO
• Small 10-pin, 16-pin and 20-pin packages available
• Industrial -40º to +105ºC temperature range
5PB12xx FEBRUARY 28, 2018
1 ©2018 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.