Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
CMOS STATIC RAMS
16K (4K x 4-BIT)
Separate Data Inputs and Outputs
• Separate data inputs and outputs
• IDT71681SA/LA: outputs track inputs during write mode
• IDT71682SA/LA: high-impedance outputs during write
• High speed (equal access and cycle time)
— Military: 15/20/25/35/45/55/70/85/100ns (max.)
— Commercial: 15/20/25/35/45ns (max.)
• Low power consumption
• Battery backup operation—2V data retention (LA version
• High-density 24-pin 300-mil Ceramic or Plastic DIP, 24-
pin CERPACK, and 28-pin leadless chip carrier
• Produced with advanced CMOS high-performance
• CMOS process virtually eliminates alpha particle soft-
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
The IDT71681/IDT71682 are 16,384-bit high-speed static
RAMs organized as 4K x 4. They are fabricated using IDT’s
high-performance, high-reliability technology—CMOS. This
state-of-the-art technology, combined with innovative circuit
design techniques, provides a cost-effective approach for
high-speed memory applications.
Access times as fast as 15ns are available. These circuits
also offer a reduced power standby mode. When CS goes
HIGH, the circuit will automatically go to, and remain in, this
standby mode as long as CS remains HIGH. In the standby
mode, the devices consume less than 10µW, typically. This
capability provides significant system-level power and cooling
savings. The low-power (LA) versions also offer a battery
backup data retention capability where the circuit typically
consumes only 1µW operating off a 2V battery.
All inputs and outputs of the IDT71681/IDT71682 are TTL-
compatible and operate from a single 5V supply.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
W E IDT71682 ONLY
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
©1994 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
2984 drw 01
Free Datasheet http://www.0PDF.com