• Equivalent to ALS speeds and output drive over full
temperature and voltage supply extremes
• IOL = 14mA over full military temperature range
• CMOS power levels (51'W typo static)
• 80th CMOS and TTL output compatible
• Substantially lower input current levels than ALS (51' max)
• 100% product assurance screening to MIL-STD-883, Class 8
• JEDEC standard pinout for DIP and LCC
The IDT54174AHCT1611163 are high-speed synchronous
modul0-16 binary counters built using advanced CEMOS'·, a
dual metal CMOS technology. They are synchronously preset-
table for application in programmable dividers and have two
types of Count Enable inputs plus a Terminal Count output for
versatility in forming synchronous multistage counters. The
IDT54174AHCT161/163 have asynchronous Master Reset inputs
that override all other inputs and force the outputs LOW. The
IDT54/74AHCT161/163 have Synchronous Reset inputs that
override counting and parallel loading and allow the outputs to
be simultaneously reset on the rising edge of the clock.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
r-------- ----- ---,
EP I 161 :
IL ______• ____D_ET_A_IL_A.:.1
1 , TC
(,161) i ....
Q, Q 3
CEMOS is a trademark of Integrated Device Technology. Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
II 1986 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.