• Equivalent to ALS speeds and output drive over full
temperature and voltage supply extremes
• IOL = 14mA over full military temperature range
• CMOS power levels (5J.<W typo static)
• Both CMOS and TTL output compatible
• Substantially lower input current levels than ALS (5J.< max.)
• 100% product assurance screening to MIL-STD-883, Class B
• JEDEC standard pinout for DIP and LCC
The IDT54/74AHCT193 is an up/down module-16 binary
counter built using advanced CEMOS'·, a dual metal CMOS
technology. Separate Count-up and Count-down Clocks are used
and, in either counting mode, the circuits operate synchronously.
The outputs change state synchronously with the LOW-te-HIGH
transitions on the clock inputs. Separate Terminal Count-up and
Terminal Count-down outputs are provided that are used as the
clocks for subsequent stages without extra logic, thus si mplifying
multistage counter designs. Individual preset inputs allow the
circuit to be used as a programmable counter. Both the Parallel
Load (PL) and the Master Reset (MR) inputs asynchronously
override the clocks.
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
. ..... ....
~: CPos~r ~cKCo CP SJo'r
~(KCCD P SJD'
0, O2 0 3
CEMOS is a trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
01986 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.