Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
• Faster than AMD’s Am29827 series
• Equivalent to AMD’s Am29827 bipolar buffers in pinout/
function, speed and output drive over full temperature
and voltage supply extremes
• IDT54/74FCT827A equivalent to FAST™
• IDT54/74FCT827B 35% faster than FAST
• IDT54/74FCT827C 45% faster than FAST
• IOL = 48mA (commercial), and 32mA (military)
• Clamp diodes on all inputs for ringing suppression
• CMOS power levels (1mW typ. static)
• TTL input and output level compatible
• CMOS output level compatible
• Substantially lower input current levels than AMD’s
bipolar Am29800 series (5µA max.)
• Product available in Radiation Tolerant and Radiation
• Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
The IDT54/74FCT800 series is built using an advanced
dual metal CMOS technology.
The IDT54/74FCT827A/B/C 10-bit bus drivers provide
high-performance bus interface buffering for wide data/ ad-
dress paths or buses carrying parity. The 10-bit buffers have
NAND-ed output enables for maximum control flexibility.
All of the IDT54/74FCT800 high-performance interface
family are designed for high-capacitance load drive capability,
while providing low-capacitance bus loading at both inputs
and outputs. All inputs have clamp diodes and all outputs are
designed for low-capacitance bus loading in high-impedance
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
Y0 Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6 Y7 Y8 Y9
D0 D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7 D8 D9 OE1 OE2
2609 drw 01
PRODUCT SELECTOR GUIDE
2609 tbl 01
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
FAST is a trademark of National Semiconductor Co.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
©1992 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.