• High-density 1024K-bit CMOS static RAM module
• Customer-configured to 64K x 16, 128K x 8 or 256K x 4
• Fast access times
-Military: 45ns (max.)
-Commercial: 30ns (max.)
• Low power consumption
- Active 4.8W (typ. in 64K x 16 organization)
- Standby: 1.6mW (typ.)
• Utilizes 16 IDT7187 high-performance 64K x 1 CMOS static
RAMs produced with lOT's advanced CEMOS" technology
• CEMOS process virtually eliminates alpha particle soft error
rates (with no organic die coating)
• Assembled with lOT's high-reliability vapor phase solder
• Offered in 40-pin, 900 mil center sidebraze DIP, achieving very
high memory density
• Pin compatible with IDT7M656 (256K RAM module)
• Single 5V (±10%) power supply
• Dual GND pins for maximum noise immunity
• Inputs and outputs directly TTL-compatible
• Modules available with semiconductor components 100%
screened to MIL-STD-883, Class B
• Finished modules tested at Room, Hot and Cold
temperatures for all AC and DC parameters as per
The IDT7M624 is a 1024K-bit high-speed CMOS static RAM
constructed on a multi-layered ceramic substrate using 16
IDT7187 (64K x 1) static RAMs in leadless chip carriers. Making
four chip select lines available (one for each group of 4 RAMs)
allows the user to configure the memory into a 64K x 16, 128K x 8
or 256K x 4 organization. In addition, extremely high speeds are
achievable by the use of IDT7187s fabricated in lOT's high-
performance, high-reliability technology, CEMOS. This state-of-
the-art technology, combined with innovative circuit design
techniques, provides the fastest 64K static RAMs available.
The IDT7M624 is available with access times as fast as 30ns
commercial and 45ns military temperature range, with maximum
operating power consumption of only 10.7W (significantly less
if organized 128K x 8 or 256K x 4). The module also offers a
standby power mode of 4.5W (max.) and a full standby mode
of 1.7W (max.).
The IDT7M624 is offered in a 40-pin, 900 mil center sidebraze
DIP to take advantage of the compact IDT7187s in lead less
All inputs and outputs of the IDT7M624 are TTL-compatible
and operate from a single 5V supply. (NOTE: Both GND pins
need to be grounded for proper operation.) Fully asynchronous
circuitry is used requiring no clocks or refreshing for operation,
and provides equal access times for ease of use.
All lOT military module semiconductor components are 100%
processed to the test methods of MIL-STD-883, Class B, making
them ideally suited to applications demanding the highest level
of performance and reliability.
1. 80th GND pins need to be grounded for
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM
CEMOS is a trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
@ 1986 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.