Micro Monitor Supply Control
The IN1705 is designed to control power supply and to start mi-
crocontroller and microprocessor systems. It is used for securing sta-
ble functioning of the system when starting and halting the device as
well as in the case of the supply voltage drops.
Manufactured in 8-pin SOIC/DIP package MS-012AA.
• rated supply voltage 5.0 V;
• generation of reset signal when power supply is on for
correct start of microprocessor;
• generation of reset signal when power supply drops below
the operating one to avoid incorrect functioning of
• generation of reset signal when pushing reset button;
• possibility to program threashold voltage
at which reset signal is generated.
TA = -40° to 85° C for all packages.
The IN1705 contains a source of reference voltage,
two analog comparators, watchdog timer, digital sampler,
• generation of reset signal per fixed level of supply
• generation of reset signal from external “Reset” button;
• generation of signal of watchdog timer status;
• emergency interruption of primary power source.
Fig. 2 – Pin assignment
2011, February, Rev. 01
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/